Re: NSA software in Debian

I dont say that we should not include software, which comes from the government. I just wanted to note a possible vulnerability and a easy access for the secret services to include software in linux.

If i only believed in the bad sides of people and their governments, i had already stopped going online and started painting or woodworking.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards / 谨致问候

Marco Saller