Re: Enhancements/enabled hardening flags in Wheezy pkgs/release.

Hello everyone

Thanks for yours opinions. Yes, I know that AppArmor is
available in Debian. That's good. It's just fine, that  there
is a possibilities to choose between SELinux and AppArmor.

Unfortunately, I can help only with creating profiles for a
various applications. For now, I'm trying to do a profile for
plugin-container process, which is related with a Adobe's
flash plugin. If it's about develop AppArmor I can not do
anything, because I'm not programmer.

I will certainly follow the AppArmor developments in Debian.
That's for sure.

Best regards and a Happy New Year.