Enhancements/enabled hardening flags in Wheezy pkgs/release.

Hello everyone,

Before Wheezy release we could find a web site, which
contained notices about update as many packages as
possible to use security hardening build flags via
'dpkg-buildflags'. Also, there could be found a note about
packages that should have build flags enabled before
the Wheezy release. It was called 'ReleaseGoals' [1].

I would like to ask how many of mentioned security
features are available in Wheezy or where can I found
some informations about this? I hope, that Developers
managed to use hardening flags for many packages etc.

The reason why I'm asking is pretty simple - I think about
upgrade Squeeze to Wheezy but simultaneously I would like
to know something more about security features in a new
release.

Best regards and all the best in 2014 year!
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseGoals/SecurityHardeningBuildFlags