Re: Suggestion for http://www.debian.org/security/faq or http://www.debian.org/security/

Iñaki Martinez de Ilarduya wrote:
The debian documentation has some extensive information about
securing your machine, with emphasis on servers:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/

I have used it as a guide several times, and consider it really
helpful.

Regards.

The table of contents looks like what I may need.
I do not intend to run a server. In fact some of my motivation was to make sure I did not do so unintentionally.
Thank you