Re: NULL Scan issues or something else?

Hi

Thank you all for your answers. They are very helpful.
I have to mention some thing, which I forgot to write;
Now this computer is used for a various test etc. Maybe, in
the future
this machine will be something else, more important.
So, should I afraid of these scans attempts, despite that, there
are not enabled any service? Blocking (DROP) these connections
is sufficient?
In that case, what is the type of scan, that uses these
flags; SYN,RST,ACK,FIN,PSH,URG SYN,RST,ACK, FIN,PSH,URG?

Why
this type of scan occurs when all ports are closed and none of
the services are not running? Sorry for the naive question, but I'm
surprised, because I was never in a similar situation. Especially with
closed ports and no services.

Again sorry
for so many questions, and thanks for all the answers.
If you can, please answer to the above questions.
They are very
important
for me.

Some part of the log: