Re: [Announcement] PenTest Open 1/2013 released.

Paul,

The issue below is available for free download. It just requires free account registration.

As far as the subscription is concerned, the price is $221.40. We publish 48 issues in a year + we provide access to entire archives ( nearly 60 issues) which, as a result, gives about $1 per issue,

Warm regards,

Maciej Kozuszek
PenTest Magazine Product Manager
PenTest Laboratory Product Manager
eForensics Magazine Product Manager

www.pentestmag.com
www.pentestlab.org
www.eforensicsmag.com

Software Media Sp. z o.o. SK

This message is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this
communication in error, or would like to have us stop contacting
you, please notify me immediately.