Re: Please ensure an RC bug is open when DSA fixes are missing in testing/unstable

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> Many DSA's contain "For the unstable (sid) and testing (wheezy)
> distribution, this problem will be fixed soon."
>
> When there is an unfixed version in testing and/or unstable, please
> ensure an RC bug is open. Otherwise there is the possibility that
> a new Debian release might ship with vulnerabilities that were fixed
> through a DSA in a previous Debian release.

If this issue bothers you, then you are in the best position to fix it
-- by volunteering.

Also, we do have the security-tracker, which does have up-to-date info:
http://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/isc-dhcp

Best wishes,
Mike