Re: need help with openssh attack

2011/12/29, Taz <taz.inside@gmail.com>:
> Hello, we've got various debian servers, about 15, with different
> versions. All of them have been attacked today and granted root
> access.
> Can anybody help? We can give ssh access to attacked machine, it seems
> to be serious ssh vulnerability.
>
> How can i contact openssh mnt?
>
> Thank you.

Hello Taz

Could you please expand your technical explanation?
a. do you use keys+passphrases or keys or passwords?
b. how many people have a key or password?
c. could you show sshd_config at pastebin?
d. how many servers were really compromised?

Thanks so much for your attention.

PS:
You can determine how they were compromised by coincidences in
sshd_config or other config file.