Re: Command 'su' is not working in virtual console

Fortunately, I had already made some efforts towards backporting kernel
3.1.5 from unstable, so I successfully booted this kernel several
minutes ago and 'su' in virtual console was working.

I am considering whether to switch to this new kernel, and will also try
to find cause of problem with 2.6.39.

So, as they say we should give back to the community, I can provide new
kernel to someone who needs it, but since my Internet connection is only
384kbps upwards, I am really not sure if I can post a link.

Best regards