Re: tonight

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Joe Bouchard <jbouchar@csc.com> wrote:
I'm going to give Jim Drake a ride to Biddeford to pick up his Jeep which is getting a new windshield.  I expect to be home by 6.  It it looks like we are running late I will call.

Thank you,

Joe Bouchard
Factory Automation Engineer
and Unix Support
CSC/P&W North Berwick, Maine
Phone: (207)676-4100 x2255

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

Computer Sciences Corporation
Registered Office: 3170 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, Virginia 22042, USA
Registered in Nevada, USA No: C-489-59

Hi Joe,

Thanks for letting us know. I will sit by the phone just in case you call.

Drive carefully tonight and if you get hungry make sure you stop for a KFC or something else thats quick and easy with high protein.

Thanks,

Ash