Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 2276-1] asterisk security update

Please type your reply at the top of the email...
BitInstant
JUL 10, 2011  |  03:42PM UTC
Thank you for submitting your request to BitInstant! We have received your request and are working on responding to you as soon as possible. We usually respond within 24 hours and will do our best to do so.If you have any additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.
For your reference this is Case #: 62
Support powered by Assistly
[[48fbf8b9c6df8b6c70c3ccd054e846c9bb778e08-6020863]]