Re: Wrong checksum on security.debian.org Squeeze source?

On Mon, 25, Apr, 2011 at 09:27:04AM +0000, Colin Watson spoke thus..
> Agreed.  I see
> http://security.debian.org/dists/squeeze/updates/Release.new with a
> timestamp more like Packages.bz2; the Release and Release.gpg files have
> timestamps eight hours or so earlier.  It looks to me as if the archive
> run was interrupted part-way through, or failed.  CCing ftpmaster.

A fix should be heading to the security mirrors now.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"Don't you hate those Claims Direct adverts?
 'I slipped on a banana skin and sued the Dominican Republic!'"
     Linda Smith on the News Quiz talking about the Compensation Culture