Re: crappy mouse patch from security perspective

Hi,

If you are too paranoid to accept someones help after you've submitted a bug, then perhaps buying a new mouse might be the easiest option for you considering you're already aware of the hardware you're using as being pretty sub-par.

Mouses are cheap these days, unless you want an all-singing and all-dancing one with 6000dpi and flashing lights etc.

The code he has submitted doesn't contain any "rm -f /" or tries making connections to the Internet so it's pretty safe. May not be the most fantastic code ever written, but if it fixes your problem then whats the issue?

Ashley