Constantly Usable Testing BoF @ DebConf10

I'd like to invite any security team members who are attending DebConf
to the Constantly Usable Testing BoF, Tuesday at 10:30.

http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/681.en.html

The purpose of the BoF is to finally explore whether it would make sense
to implement the Constantly Usable Testing idea[1], ways to do it, and
get feedback and advice from teams that could be affected by it. Way
back when, the secure-testing infrastructure was the most important
prerequisite for thinking about CUT in the first place. Since all I do
for that now is run a cron job :) I am left with questions like these:

* Is testing getting security updates frequently enough compared to stable
  to be  able to be promoted to users as "secure"?
* How much extra work would be involved in supporting periodic snapshots
  of testing?
* How could having CUT *help* the security team, perhaps by encouraging
  developers to work faster on security issues in unstable/testing?

--
see shy jo

[1] http://kitenet.net/~joey/code/debian/cut