repositories for AMD 64 apps

TO ALL: anyone that knows of ANY applications, drivers, that are
designed to run in native 64bit AMD architecture especially those with
GPLed source code available...Please send me the site of the apps, if
they are your creations I would like to package them for Debian. I am
not a Debian developer and not qualified to repackage them for Debian
distro. I will however make those available for public consumption if
you wish it, on a non-developer site. Its a real shame that I waited 5
years to build a proper 64bit system then I discover there is VERY
little native 64bit software available.
Thanks
John