Re: Installing plesk 9.3 on debian lenny

seyyed ali zahiri wrote:
> I have tried to install plesk 9.3 on debian Lenny but i got some
> errors. the log file is below:

Why do you think this is relevant to debian-security@d.o ?

I will try to answer you post on the implicit assumption that you
promise to *never* *ever* arbitrarily cross-post again to so many lists.

NB: since you post to the security list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plesk#Security

> ERROR: It seems there is a user with UID=110
> in this system, but Plesk needs the same UID
> for its operation.
> Unfortunately, this situation has not yet been
> resolved.
> Please, visit http://www.parallels.com/support for assistance.
>
> Exiting...

Why don't you follow this advice? It seems that the third-party software
you attempt to install is not fully compatible with what you had
installed from debian. I guess parallels should fix their packages. You
could possibly work around these problems by fixing the issues with
duplicate users 'by hand'.

--
Johannes

Three nations have not officially adopted the International System
of Units as their primary or sole system of measurement: Burma,
Liberia, and the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si_units