Re: what security lists would you consider "a must" to be on?

Hello

> I see that full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk and
> bugtraq@securityfocus.com are cc'd on the Ubuntu Security
> Announcements list.
> What lists do you swear by?

If you're interested in 0day threats, you might want to subscribe to full-
disclosure because some vulnerabilities get released earlier there -- it's not
moderated. But as a result, the noise ratio is much higher than on Bugtrack :)
That's why I prefer the later as well as Secunia. Also, you can watch rss
feeds of sites like milw0rm.com.

I'm interested in security ML too, if there are more to know of.

Thanks

--
Thibault VINCENT <tibal@reloaded.fr>
Jabber : tibal@jabber.fr