Re: [DSA 1870-1] New pidgin packages fix arbitrary code execution

Hi,
* Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> [2009-08-20 13:37]:
> While trying to install the new pidgin from security.debian.org on a
> Debian amd64 lenny system, this is what happens:
>
> # apt-get install pidgin
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

>   pidgin: Depends: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78) but 0.76-1 is to be installed
>           Depends: libpurple0 (>= 2.4.3-4lenny3) but it is not going to be installed
>           Depends: libstartup-notification0 (>= 0.10) but 0.9-1 is to be installed
>           Depends: perl (>= 5.10.0-24) but 5.10.0-19 is to be installed
> E: Broken packages
>

> Are you sure the package was built on a system running stable?

Oergs, just one time I forgot to check the binary packages
and now this. Rebuild is on it's way. Thanks for the notice.

Cheers
Nico

--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0xA0A0AAAA