Re: vserver path leak?

* Karl Goetz <karl@kgoetz.id.au> [2009-06-11 08:25-0400]:
> On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:05:13 -0400
> Micah Anderson <micah@riseup.net> wrote:
>
> > * Karl Goetz <karl@kgoetz.id.au> [2009-06-10 03:44-0400]:
> > > On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 00:14:45 -0400
> > > Micah Anderson <micah@riseup.net> wrote:
>

> > > Odd. I've just done it again, using the same two vhosts.
> > > (sorry about the wrapping)
> > >
> > > sidvs:~/debomatic/Debomatic#
> > >
> > > wesnoth:~#
> > > mv /home/vservers/sidvs/root/debomatic /home/vservers/autobuilders/root/
> > >
> > > sidvs:~/debomatic/Debomatic# cd ..
> > > sidvs:/home/vservers/sidvs/vservers/autobuilders/root/debomatic#
> > >
> > > wesnoth is the host.
> >
> > Sounds like you have something funny going on in your guest's fstab,
> > either a bind mount or similar... What does your
> > /etc/vservers/sidvs/fstab have in it?
>
> wesnoth:~# cat /etc/vservers/sidvs/fstab
> none	/proc		proc	defaults	        0 0
> none	/tmp		tmpfs	size=16m,mode=1777      0 0
> none	/dev/pts	devpts	gid=5,mode=620          0 0
>
> The autobuilders fstab is the same as that one.

Although your fstab looks fine, you have some odd things going on that
I'm not sure I totally understand, for example it seems like your
vserver root is no longer in /var/lib/vservers, but rather in /home.

I think that jumping on the #vserver channel on oftc, or posting to that
list will probably get you more debugging advice than I can offer. I'd
like to know what is causing this, but I'm having a hard time debugging
it because I cannot replicate it with my setup.