Secure Application Deployment Solution?

Cordial Greetings, security experts!

I'm looking for a Secure Application Deployment Solution.

There are over 200 Windows Server 2003 (R1) 32-bit servers which I
look after. All are completely standalone.

I can connect to them through Secure RDP & Secure VNC.

They are able to receive FTP.

I'm specifically looking for a Solution which;

- Has a centralised Administrative Control Panel
- Can deploy 3rd party applications (eg Spybot)
- Has the ability to check which [Windows] Updates are installed, and
if needed, install newer updates (from a list/location)
- Is free...

Please recommend to me such a Solution.

Thanks in advance,

Chip D. Panarchy