For your Attention

Attention Sir,

Here is Kenneth Cheng Advocates in Hong Kong. Our office sympathise with you on the death of one of our clients whom we think is related to you as he bears the same surname as yours. We have carefuly delibrated on the information and after enquiries have decided to consult with you via email for security reasons. We have also notified our offshore release agency in Europe (France to be exact) about this information and you will be required to consult with the agent in charge in France:  Dr. Edward  by email : hanegs@libero.it,  he will guide you accordingly on the best and smooth way of receiving the inheritance, he will also let
you know what the inheritance is all about. You are required to follow his
instruction.

Regards
Advocate Kenneth Cheng (HK)