Re: Sudo environment question

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 08:58:21AM -0400, Neil Watson wrote:
> The -u fluent switch caused the command to run as the fluent user.
> Your environment check was for the user 'user1'.  Did you check for the
> user 'fluent'?

Thanks for your reaction. It helped me to search in another way for
the solution which I think I found now:  Moving the env_keep line in
/etc/sudoers to a position after the other defaults were set, made
user fluent keep SGE_ROOT while executing the job.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the
      place of understanding? It cannot be gotten for gold,
      neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof.
      Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of
      understanding? ...Behold the fear of the Lord, that is
      wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding."
                                       Job 28:12,15,20,28