Re: openssl-blacklist & two keys per one pid

On May 21, 2008, at 12:06 PM, Bodo Moeller wrote:

A more elaborate explanation seems in place to make sure that
we avoid uninentionally incomplete blacklists.
..
I'd expect there to be some significant overlapping between the
blacklists, but these should still be different lists: Many RSA moduli

Yes - there absolutely is.

will appear on both lists, but some will only appear on the e = 3 list
(option -3) and others only on the  e = 65537  list (option -F4).

Just to put a 'estimate' onto this - this does not happen all that commonly; only about once every many hundred keys - and, as it is not endianness/bit specific,
I believe that only the clashes* need to be re-calculated.

Dw.