Re: ssh-vulnkey and authorized_keys

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 09:03:24AM -0400, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 11:08:58AM +0300, Mikko Rapeli wrote:
> > I think, and hope, Debian openssh packages will be updated too.
>
> Yes, expect it within hours.

I'm curious... is there a way to get ssh-vulnkey to print out the line
number of the keys it speaks of in the known_hosts file? The
information it currently provides, unless I'm missing something, doesn't
really help in identifying the known bad keys... :/

--
  "Police noticed some rustling sounds from Linn's bottom area
  and on closer inspection a roll of cash was found protruding