Re: oCERT

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 01:11:41PM +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On sam, 2008-04-12 at 12:54 +0200, Alexandre Dulaunoy wrote:
> > On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@debian.org> wrote:
> > > Hi list,
> > >
> > >  would it make sense for Debian to participate to http://www.ocert.org
> > >  (Opensource Computer Emergency Response Team)?
> > >
> > >  It could be nice to share advisories and that sort of things.
> >
> > Yes, a good and reasonable idea.
> >
> > A small side note, I just hope that the non-free licensing is not applying to
> > the submitted advisories :
> >
> > http://www.ocert.org/legal.html
> >
> > "The contents of oCERT website are licensed under a
> > Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License."
>
> I guess it's worth asking.
>
> @ocert team: could you elaborate on this? Are the submitted advisories
> covered by the CC-A-NC-ND licence?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Yves-Alexis

Good question, it shouldn't because it's obviously too restrictive. But we
don't clearly specify that so this needs to be fixed.

What kind of license would be good for Debian ?

Would a CC-A-NC work ?

Cheers

--
Andrea Barisani |                Founder & Project Coordinator
          oCERT | Open Source Computer Emergency Response Team

<lcars@ocert.org>                         http://www.ocert.org
 0x864C9B9E 0A76 074A 02CD E989 CE7F AC3F DA47 578E 864C 9B9E
        "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate"