Re: oCERT

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
>  would it make sense for Debian to participate to http://www.ocert.org
>  (Opensource Computer Emergency Response Team)?
>
>  It could be nice to share advisories and that sort of things.

Yes, a good and reasonable idea.

A small side note, I just hope that the non-free licensing is not applying to
the submitted advisories :

http://www.ocert.org/legal.html

"The contents of oCERT website are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License."

--
--                   Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/
--                             http://www.foo.be/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Diary