Re: Is oldstable security support duration something to be proud of?

Sorry to continue this.  :-P

Filipus Klutiero <chealer@gmail.com>:

>  No. My point is not that users shouldn't upgrade or that Debian
>  releases should be supported for longer. I'm just pointing that
>  it's useless/misleading to state the project is proud of the
>  security support duration.

An obviously blatantly wrong assertion, considering many testimonials
from the Sec. bunch themselves, and us mere users of all this great
!@#$.

In another mail you complain about bragging.  Bragging and pride are
very closely tied in this language.  I do brag to prospective clients
about my past successes.  I feel no shame in this.

I see nothing different in what the Sec. team are doing.  Kudos again
DDs. & Sec. esp.