Re: Re: Is oldstable security support duration something to be proud of?

This one time, at band camp, Filipus Klutiero said:
> Hi, I reported #468765 about a questionable statement on
> www.debian.org. Frank Lichtenheld wants this to be discussed.
> > This statement is in a security announcement. Martin Schulze confirmed
> that he wrote the statement. Does the security team think that
> oldstable security support duration is something to be proud of?

Why is this important enough to bring up in two seperate fora
This is the first list on which I bring up this topic.
, and why
is it important to make the security team not be proud of the job they
do?
No idea why it would be. I just asked the security team if it thinks that oldstable security support duration is something to be proud of.