Re: Is oldstable security support duration something to be proud of?

This one time, at band camp, Filipus Klutiero said:
> RHEL and derivatives: 7 years

This is longer than Debian.

> openSUSE: 2 years
> Ubuntu: a bit more complex.
> 	1.5 in general
> 	LTS releases: 3 on desktop, 5 on server

These are all shorter, except for Ubuntu server LTS.

So your complaint is that, even though Debian's security team does
actually rank in the top half of the examples you put forward (and I'm
not even going to discuss the fact that the 2 that do longer security
support have paid people doing it, not volunteers), they have nothing
to be proud of?  And denigrating the work they do and telling them they
have nothing to be proud of is good why?