Re: ClamAV And unrar - Bug #465207

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:54:19AM +0000, Stephen Gran wrote:
> report to say:
>
> "There is a hard coded path in clamscan that calls internal unpackers
> for zip and rar before trying the specified external unpackers.  This
> breaks rar and some zip scanning for no clearly good reason.  I am
> talking with upstream about it."

Would that be the cause of a lot of entries like this in our exim logs:

2008-02-27 06:28:19 1JUDru-0007jl-Va spam acl condition: error reading
from spamd socket: Connection timed out
?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
      forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all
      unrighteousness."       I John 1:9