I'm keen to get more info about your business

Just a quick email to check I used the correct email address last
time as I sent one a few days ago and it was returned.

I am a bit of a newbie and would like to become part of a business
but there are so many out there that I don't know where to start.

Can you kindly send me some details about how you can help me
get on and make it work and where to set up?

I look forward to your reply and details.

Darren (Daz)