SMO Services

Hi,

I am Rahul, Marketing Manager, Mosaic India.

Advertising in online world is one of most inexpensive and highly effective way of promoting a business.

Along with SEO, we use social media to increase the sales exponentially and improve the image of our clients i.e. brand, re-brand there products/services. This would include optimizing the website and at the same time writing Articles, Reviews for the company and submit it to various places.

The benefit of Social marketing is that the stimulus comes from networks rather than traditional marketing sources. Arriving this way, it bypasses the many filters we have developed to tune out commercial messages. Research has shown that a positive mention on a network can be much more powerful than any number of ads or commercial messages.

You'll be surprised to see the Returns on investments. Each and every penny spent is calculable along with the amount of returns it generated.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll present you with a proposal that would not only improve sales of your company but also brand your products.

Feel free to contact me in case of any enquiry.

Regards,

Rahul

Manager Marketing

Mosaic India

Email:

"Please avoid taking printouts of the mails .Minimise paper, use E-mails."

Fight against global warming.