SOLICITING FOR A REPUTABLE REPRESENTATIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY !!!

Williams James Metallurgical Import and Export Company
Dear Sir/ Madam, Compliments of the season. It is a pleasure to write to you in respect of our company, Williams James Metallurgical Import and Export Company.We are experts in the sales of raw materials.We export into the Canada/America/India/ saudi ksa /parts of Europe. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting our funds from our costumers in the Canada/America/India / Saudi Ksa /Europe as well as making payments through you to us. Please if interested in transacting business in view of helping us,so our clients could make payment to you being a representative to us, we will be very glad.And be rest assured that adequate compensations will be given and other benefits follows.
Please contact us for more information: 182 tamworth Rd, Fenham,
New Castle Upon Tyn,
United Kingdom. Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate the mode by which we will pay for your services as our representative in
Canada/America/India / saudi Ksa /Europe. If interested forward your phone number/fax and your full contact address to Williams_jamescompanies@yahoo.co.uk or
phone number
+447045755288

Regards,