Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1435-1] New clamav packages fix several vulnerabilities

Hi!

The same happened when they updated tzdata, and it took around 24 hours to move from "proposed-updates" to main volatile.

I think it should be about the same here.

c-ya!

Ildefonso Camargo

Looking for last minute shopping deals?