Re: large campus network ... sugestions

Hello,

Regarding horatio, which seems interesting, I wonder how it does the
filtering.  If it just creates iptables rules based on IP, if users
can sniff traffic (i.e. unencrypted wireless), they could change their
mac address and IP and try to trick Horatio into thinking they are a
"valid" user...   Or maybe I am wrong.

Regards,

Jonas Andradas