Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 00:42 +0200, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
>         This is getting slightly annoying...
>
>         This time murphy.debian.org said NO to relaying.
>
>         Best regards,

Even worse... murphy is still passing on spam.  The latest one I got has
a received header of:

        murphy.debian.org (Postfix) with SMTP id 1D0AF2E031 for
        <debian-security@lists.debian.org>; Sun, 22 Apr 2007 22:01:14

This means that postfix on murphy is MIS-CONFIGURED.  It accepted an
email from 201.240.185.92  (which is listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net) and also
allowed that it said it was from localhost.localdomain.

Postfix on murphy needs some reject statements like these:

         reject_invalid_hostname,
         reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
         reject_non_fqdn_sender,
         reject_non_fqdn_recipient,