Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1249-1] New xfree86 packages fix privilege escalation

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 12:41:55PM +1300, Dale Allan (dale@cybercat.co.za) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm afraid that spam has become such a problem that I have resorted to
> using Zerospam, and as a result, a recent email that you sent me has
> been quarantined.

I'm afraid that backscatter from this sort of anti-spam problem has
become such a problem that I've resorted to asking
listmaster@lists.debian.org to remove your subscription from
debian-security-announce. As a result, your emails won't even get to
quarantine.

> If you intended to send me this mail, then please click the link below
> to add yourself to my trusted address list.  It only takes a few
> seconds, and you only have to do this once.

If you didn't intend to spam a large list of recipients, please don't
resubscribe, or put in a whitelist that obeys the Precedence header
properly.

> I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

So am I. As a note to others who may see this: please make sure you're
careful when setting up things like this and automatic vacation notices.

Neil
--
<hermanr> 10 people enough for a Debconf?  If they were all Germans, maybe...