Re: Allow password auth for one user with sftp?

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 09:23 +0100, Maik Holtkamp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Michel Messerschmidt wrote/schrieb @ 15.01.2007 20:39:
>
> [...]
>
> > Public keys can be stolen too. If you consider this a risk, you should
>
> [Typ|Brain]o?
>
> s/Public/Private/

My thoughts exactly... stealing and placing *MY* public key means *I*
get more access or they can communicate with me in encrypted format.

I guess, a stolen public key is like a "Free Information Brochure", only
good to those that will understand and use it to contact me or want to
have me do something for them.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is