Allow password auth for one user with sftp?

Yodel!

My machine (Debian Linux, openssh server) is set to disallow password auth
and only allow pubkey authentication.  Now I have one user restricted by
rssh to only scp, rsync and sftp, and I'd like to allow her to use a normal
password (chrooting, so all that can happen is her web site is deleted.)

On #debian, Myon proposed that it might be possible by tweaking pam - but
I'm not a pam expert at all, and even less an expert on the pam <-> sshd
interactions.

Anybody has an idea if and how this is possible?  The obvious but ugly
solution would be to run a second sshd on a different port, but I'd rather
avoid that.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 11st day of Chaos in the YOLD 3173