Re: ClamAV is dead?!?

> Anybody know what is happening to ClamAV?

short answer: no, we are not dead.

All of our DNS servers (ns[1-7].clamav.net) are provided for free by
some of our most reliable mirrors.

Yesterday our zone was removed from ns4.clamav.net and replaced with a
wildcard record by mistake.

Nagios notified me of the problem almost immediately and I promptly
took that DNS out of the pool.

The problem only affected 1/7 of our users.
If you are one of them, it will take some time before the broken record
expires from your cache. You may want to "rndc flush".

We are working with the ISP of ns4.clamav.net to fix the problem.

Regards,

--
Luca Gibelli (luca _at_ clamav.net) - ClamAV, a GPL anti-virus toolkit
[Tel] +44 2081239239 [Fax] +39 0187015046 [IM] nervous/jabber.linux.it