Re: harden-doc: chapter 4.8 Restricting system reboots through the console

Am Samstag, 16. September 2006 23.09 schrieb Hans:

Good morning

> in inittab
>
> # What to do when CTRL-ALT-DEL is pressed.
> ca:12345:ctrlaltdel:/sbin/shutdown -t1 -a -r now
>
> change
> /sbin/shutdown -t1 -a -r now
> for /bin/false
> or anything else you whant to happen with ctrl-alt-delete

Yes, I know. I seem to be unprecise. In harden-doc is written that when the -a
option is included only users in /etc/shutdown.allow are allowed to shutdown
or reboot respectively the system by pressing ctrl-alt-delete.

I have no /etc/shutdown.allow at all but I think the entry in harden-doc is
wrong.

This may be the wrong list.

griits
Mario