Re: serious bug / 1.7.8-1sarge7.2.1_i386 / URGENT

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 10:52:24AM +0100, Dale Amon wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 01:04:40AM +0200, Von Wolher wrote:
> > Thank you very much for the lightspeed reaction and fix !!!
> > I'll set those extra lines in the sources.list of a few general use
> > boxes which also run pure debian sarge and will keep you updated in case
> > an updated doesn't workout.
>
> Perhaps I am not the only one who has seen problems
> in recent firefox updates then... I can reliably crash
> my firefox browser simply by going to google maps. It
> starts loading the map... and then falls over.

Updated firefox, mozilla and thunderbird packages are available from
my preview archive (http://www.asoftsite.org/apt-archives.html). As
soon as they finish to build on all archs, they will be rolled out.

 - Alexander

--
 GPG messages preferred.   |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 Alexander Sack            | : :' :      The  universal