serious bug / 1.7.8-1sarge7.2.1_i386 / URGENT

Hello Kitame,

I'm sorry to approach you like this but we got a very urgent situation
which was caused by the latest update for mozilla-*. This update messed
up enigmail completely. We got now 5 systems showing the exact
behaviour. They use Mozilla 1.7.8 (latest sarge) and enigmail (latest
sarge). Enigmail doesn't show any keys anymore in the key management
window and some options might be missing from the key menu too.

We checked with gpg on the commandline and luckily everything was there
in the rings and also working fine on the commandline.

These boxes run the official sarge release, no backports or anything
exotic on them, pure sarge debian. Please let me know how to solve this
problem since our users can't work on the commandline.

To be sure, it happened with the latest update:

[SECURITY] [DSA 1160-1] New Mozilla packages fix several vulnerabilities

after installing that with apt-get enigmail stopped working properly.

Kind regards,

Mark