RE: apt-check-sigs and apt-get sig errors

That's a good question.  It's tagged on by our outbound mail server.  I
can't do anything about it.  But I have no choice, I can only use this
mail from here.

What is the idea behind flaming me for something I have no control over?
A cover for having no intelligent response?  I suppose for you,
"stupidity is sufficient," as your sig says.

If someone happens to know anything about my question, I would really
appreciate the advice.  I always wait until later to do apt-get update
again, when I no longer get signature errors.  It is just confusing.

Mark

may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.