RE: apt-check-sigs and apt-get sig errors

Like this.  What does this mean?  I get a lot of bad sig messages too,
with key sigs that don't seem to be on any keyring.  I get these at work
and at home, so I figure it's actually the server, not a MITM.

Fetched 42.4kB in 8s (4768B/s)
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://security.debian.org stable/updates Release: The
following signatures were invalid: NODATA 2
W: GPG error: http://security.debian.org testing/updates Release: The
following signatures were invalid: NODATA 2

may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.