Re: BADSIG verifying s.d.o Release file

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 10:33:55AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Steve Kemp <skx@debian.org> [2006.06.30.1004 +0200]:
> >   This is a known issue, relating to some of the infrastructure
> >  changes.  Hopefully it will be resolved shortly.
>
> Thanks Steve. Do you know why this was not publicised beforehand on
> debian-security-announce or debian-announce?

  I think nobody thought of it to be honest, and people started
 to notice just around the time we did.

  (The problem here comes from the new "dak" software being used to
 handle the archive, and this is just a problem that hadn't been
 spotted since we've only just started releasing advisories with it.)

Steve