Re: Logauswertung (translation)

Hello,

I'm at a company and would like to set up a Debian router/firewall.

Debian is minimally installed and I've chosed Shorewall as the firewall.

I would additionally like to send the logs over Syslog-ng to a log
server.

My problem is what tool do I use to evaluate the logs for attacks and
to for mail notifications?