Re: Re: postfix in qmail out proftpd in pureftpd

I found you in a search and thought you could help. I am unable to get in touch with the webmaster at qmail. If you can answer this question it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks for your help. diane

"We have been receiving mail from several people being sent under different screen names and we think they are all from the same person. When checking the "internet details" of each mail we find same information in all of them which is the line below.  Does this mean that all of the mails are originating from the same person? Does the "uid 60001" signify the qmail user? Thank you for your help.