Re: Password authentication with LDAP and SSH

Historiadores acreditam que em Quarta 01 Fevereiro 2006 04:07, Jonas
Liljenfeldt escreveu:
> Hello all,
>
> I run Debian Sarge and I have a problem with my SSH server (in
> combination with password authentication and LDAP). It doesn't work
> well with password authentication when I try to login as a LDAP user
> but it works well for users in /etc/passwd. If I try to login as a LDAP
> user via SSH and keyboard interactive as autentication mechanism it
> works good.
>
> In /var/log/auth.log this message appears when a LDAP user tries to
> login with password authentication:
>
> Feb  1 06:54:28 hostname sshd[4691]: Failed password for username
> from ::ffff:127.0.0.1 port 53071 ssh2

Hi All,

I've th same problem from a few days ago, but the problema are solved just
after restarted the nscd service.... After this, the SSH authentication works
fine with or without nscd.... strange...

--
Marcos S. Trazzini